Future Leaders Program
Whether you are the first-time manager or you are transitioning in a leadership role, your ability to achieve business results by leading the team effectively is crucial to your career success! Research says that 50% of first-time managers get lower performance evaluations as leaders than they did as an individual contributor because they fail to inspire team, set effective goals, provide feedback and coach for good performance.
The purpose is to develop Leadership awareness and practicing crucial leadership skills, which will help participants to improve their individual, organizational and community performance.
After attending this program, participants will be able to:
- Explore their Leadership strength and style
- Learn how leaders set goals and engage the team
- Practice essential skills and behaviors need to lead in future
- First-line managers or individuals who are planning to move to mid-level management
- Entry-level young professionals who are managing others for the first time in careers
- Management Trainee Officers