A recent study by Gallup and DDI indicated that one of the top 5 concerns of Leading CEOs is Employee Engagement (EE). What is Engagement? Employees are engaged when people:
- Physically, cognitively and emotionally involved at work
- Increase productivity with the same resources
- Give their BEST Performance at work!
The engaged employees were found to be more productive, thus increasing the profitability of the organization up to $86 million every year. These employees usually:
- Have low absenteeism, turnover, Fewer accidents and downtime with machines
- Fewer grievances and complaints with their employers
- Have Happiness and Satisfaction with resources and salaries
The cost of high disengagement is a serious concern for CEOs and Employers. A study by Gallup indicated that Singaporean employers lose $30 billion and the USA economy $3 trillion every year. Imagine this cost for Pakistan Economy!
If you are interested in exploring it further, then please feel free to contact us.