ICF accredited program
Coaching of future Coaches is approved for 12 CCE hours by ICF.
This program will enable you to learn coaching skills based on ICF coaching competencies, and coaching techniques used by world-class coaches.
After attending this program, participants will be able to:
- Explore and learn the foundation of coaching mindset
- Learn how to make effective coaching engagements
- Learn and Practice the art of active listening
- Understand and Practice how coach create awareness
- Learn and Practice how to ask relevant powerful questions
- Practice how to set coaching goals and action plans
- Business Leaders & Executives
- HR, L&D & OD Professionals
- Business, Executive and Life Coaches looking to expand their skill set
- Trainers, Facilitators, Consultants & Team Leaders
- Professionals who are planning to become a Professional Coach